Category : Guatemala
July is just flying by here in Guatemala! We’ve had a lot happen in the last two weeks. Below are some of our Praises and Requests we want to share with you, as well as pictures.
- We held a women’s retreat two separate days, one in the mountains, in Santa Lucia, and one at the Promised Land. It was an awesome opportunity to share and minister to more than 200 women.
- The annual Bible Conference was this past week. We had over 170 Pastors, pastor wives, and other leaders from many different churches. We absolutely love being able to pour into the cups of those who are constantly pouring into others.
- We praise God, because through the storm, the hard times, the unfair times, the pain, and the stress we are able to see His mercy, grace, kindness, love, patience, joy, and peace
- We praise God for every single team/person who has, is, and will be serving alongside Impacto Ministry.
- Last week we held an evangelistic basketball night at the park in San Juan. During halftime we had an evangelistic service and many, many souls came to the Lord! To God be the glory!
- Please, continue praying for all our summer teams. Pray for safe travels, and for a time of growth, for a good harvest, and for many testimonies that will glorify only His name.
- We are fervently praying for God’s financial provision. We know His work will get done in one way or another, we know we are being used by Him and for Him, and we have no doubt that He will provide for all our needs, as an organization and personally.
- We know many of you are getting ready for, if you haven’t already hosted, VBS in your churches. This year we are doing the Lifeway theme, “Game On.” It’s a sports theme. If your church has any left over decorations and/or ideas from this specific VBS, we ask that you please consider sharing with Impacto. We are planning three different weeks of VBS this year and all material will be helpful.
- We pray that God will fill us all daily with His spirit, though the enemy tries to come between that we are always reminded that God has called us to His ministry and He will see us through.